19 Feb 2011

My Wife Is A Frigid Robot!?

ok then so I know! its bad....I've slagged off pap'n'roll godz!!....I spose its kinda like slapping the queen in the face or (gulp!) Elton John even.....but hey whats with modern bands....one minute they wanna be taken 'seriously' then next they wanna 'just get down for the kidz'...one minute yeh we're influenced by 'real' bands then the next we wanna be like Green Day...then aaargh! Bun Jovi(!!)......then no not really! we wanna be like Boyzone & make lots of spodoolaz!...'because its nuthin serious we're just anutha band making POP musac' (sounds like a horrible re-occurring 80's nitemare to me ;-)....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!......hehe....what happened to good honest musac!!......Lemmy for example 'Hi Lemmy you know that wooooonderfull new song by those lovely looking boyz Westlife.....you know what me ole mate!....thats what you need!, you've already got the credability now you just need a 'real' song to sell! it'll go down a storm with the kidz just what you need...buddy...pal....matey!' yeh, YOU GO TRY THAT! just don't ask me to help you get his shiny black cowboy boot back out of your shiny little ass.......uuuuuuuuurgh!
www.machineboy.co.uk

No comments: