23 Apr 2011

reeeeee.............ligion!

its a weird thing aint it!!!.......religion!...its makes one feel good about ones'self!...something to believe in, aspire to!....love your fellow man....oooops sorry they don't allow that stuff do they!?....erm maybe it gives one a little bit of one up man'ship!...'I believe this and you don't...so I can treat you like shyte while I g...et treated like a queen (oops sorry!)...I mean A King!'....some religions do weird stuff too..speaking to little seemingly inane objects....or giving little pressies....eggs for example! and chocolate ones at that...now that IS weird & very fattening!! ;-)......now you may laff at me or even hate me for NOT being 'A Believer' but honestly I do LIKE the idea of religion! I really do!......this crap that we live thru! surely amounts to something!....its gotta.......nobody would come up with the bestest idea ever...ie life....the human race......and there not to be a point! but to me....our 'point' always has a number of things which don't sit comfortably.....a big fat slice of hatred....persecution, torture, abuse & murder!......oh yeh with a lot of war thrown in for good measure.....so yeh religion on the face of it is a TOP idea!....and yeh I kinda wished I'd have thought of it!....but surely it would just be a total none starter with our human rights people nowadays!.....mmmmmmmm.....interesting!

No comments: