19 Apr 2011

you're a twat!

I was walking down the street the other day and a girl came up to me! dunno what was wrong with her but she stunk of booze!…anyway I digress! she stood there face to face with me and she said….’you know what….you…you’re a twat!’…..I smiled trying to impress, she was quite good looking!…I smiled and said….’yeh I know’….….she said…’WHAT!’……I said ‘yeh I know’, she giggled and slurred…’did you hear what I said you fff.ffff…..fffekin knobhead…you’re a twat!’….I smiled back and said…’yeh I know, always been one babe!…..’it was weird its like she knew me…intimately!…..at this point she started waving her arms and said ‘NO NO NO! don’t agree with me…you…ffff….fekkin twat!’ to which I responded ‘but you’re a very agreeable person and may I incur, very very attractive altho the frothing from the side of the mouth I could do without!’, she smiled, turned and then punched me in the face!…..phew, glad I didn’t disagree with her!…you see!….WOMEN! you gotta know how to handle them….one up for male domination I’d say shweeeeeet!

No comments: